1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How Much is it Worth?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Connor_Graham, Dec 16, 2007.

1. I read over on the Archery forum that a SC Undead Slayer bow is a rare find, so I was wondering how much mine might be worth. It's got the following:

Regular Crossbow-

Spell Channeling (no FC -1)
    Undead Slayer
    Hit Harm 34 (this sucks)
    SSI 10
    DI 36

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Could you ask them to explain why? Or does anybody here know why? I mean most of your Archers today are going to have Chiv on them anyway, especially the Doomrunners so SC is not that important. Nice, but not critical.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm pretty sure they meant rare as in "hard to find" in relative terms. I wouldn't count on it being worth a whole lot, even less so than other undead slayer bows for a couple of reasons:

1) You don't see many archer magi
    2) The swing speed is slow
    3) The hit harm sucks as you stated [​IMG]
    4) Hit spells negate the slayer property on the bow when the spell hits, which means you actually do less damage
  4. I also just found another SC bow with:

Magical Shortbow

Spell Channeling
    Mage Weapon -22 no FC -1
    Hit Lower Defense 38%
    SSI 10
    No damage increase.