1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Chivalry] How Much Karma do I need?

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Moldy Fishmonger, Sep 28, 2013.

1. Moldy Fishmonger

Moldy Fishmonger Adventurer

I have a little over 20,000 Karma on my Paladin. Is there any reason to go higher? I gain a little karma here and there, but I do not regularly farm mobs that give me gains. Any insight would be appreciated.

2. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

As I know you need 20k karma.

#2 CorwinXX, Sep 28, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
    kRUXCg7 and Moldy Fishmonger like this.
  3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

That said, I have never noticed a substantive difference in actuality for my Chiv effectiveness with less than 20k. I think chivalry skill is a far more important determinant of effectiveness than karma at this time.

4. Moldy Fishmonger

My divine fury needs 19,000ish karma to be used at full effectiveness. That is why I went to 20k in the first place.

5. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What are you referring to when you say, "need 19,000ish for full effectiveness"? After Publish 71, you are suppose to get full effectiveness with 120 Chivalry and Level 5 Karma which is 10,000.

6. Moldy Fishmonger

I know (because I just tried this) that as of a couple weeks ago I did not get the max divine furry bonus at 18000 karma. It kicked in between 18,500 and 19,000.