1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How much this worth. Chessy Shard

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Lady Buttercup, Dec 23, 2007.

1. It is a Large Bulk order deed.
    20 exceptional valorite full platemail suits.

2. Nicar

Nicar Guest

I might be a fool, but i paid 10mil on Atlantic for one

3. DanteSignas

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I got one i'd surely sell for 10 mill on cats =D

4. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

That might be a bit pricey considering the LBODS are more common than the sBODs. I have three of them. I don't play on Chessy, so I can't say for sure. If you can get 10 mill, then great!

5. Trukx

Trukx Guest

Thats a shard specific price. GL val hammers are 35+ easily. I sold a 20x Legs yesterday on GL for 6m (6x6=36 plus the large).

6. Nicar

Nicar Guest

Well, unless the bod changes go in that's been mention, yes, currently larges are more common, but after the expected changes, they will be less common... blah blah

7. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Well, unless the bod changes go in that's been mention, yes, currently larges are more common, but after the expected changes, they will be less common... blah blah

[/ QUOTE ]There's nothing in Wilki's post that says LBODs will be less common. I guess the last change that fixed the missing Iron Armor LBOD's might lower the number of colored LBODS, but his next change will include this:

<font color="blue">1. Corrected a small error that gave skilled smith's a 45% base chance to get a colored BOD instead of the intended 50% chance.
    2. GM Smiths still get a 10% bonus chance for a colored BOD (60% total).
    3. Elder Smiths get a 20% bonus chance for a colored BOD (70% total).
    4. Legendary Smiths get a 40% bonus chance for a colored BOD (90% total). </font>

So Colored BODs (including LBODs) will be more common. On top of that, he said...

<font color="blue">5. The chances of getting a valorite BOD (once you've passed the colored BOD test), have been raised substantially. </font>

So I suspect the Large Val ex 20 Plate LBODs will be more common after the change than they are even now.