1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How much you want?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

If im gona collect leather, cloth or bones. How much are you intrested in ot minimum number you bye?
  2. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Sep 13, 2003
    whatever you can get people will buy. Usually, though, people will buy in the thousands.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Umm... All of it.
  4. Dont quote me its been some time since i did this but i thought my beetle could hold 1600 bones and i could hold another 400. So every 30-40 minutes i could have 2k bones and that sells for 200k. so every hour your making 200k 5 hours is a mil. so even if you only did this 1 hour a day for the work week your making sweet money. As far as leather I had a guy that would farm spined for me for 2 hours every day or so, he would have 10k spined in like 3 hours.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

I personally have never farmed bones with a beetle. I always got PKd too many times. I just gather enough to fill my pack then make a trip back to town. With the Spirit moongate so close to the champ, that is a better option IMO. Better to donate a couple of hundred bones to someone if it happens, rather than a whole beetle's load worth. I value my time too much, plus getting a res for a beetle can be a pain.

6. Simple Solution Sky, don't run away in that spawn. Run in say 15x15 circle let the pixies win the fight for you. Running back for the gate leaves your friends behind and makes it a 1v1 fight that your gonna lose.