1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How obnoxious is this....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Jirel of Joiry, Dec 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Okay Sis and I decided to run Khaldun tonight.

Well as par for the course I got killed. You can't rez in Khaldun so I head out the door. As soon as I step out the door BOOM! I'm transported to a Shrine. The ghost in the champ spawn area fix.

Greeeeeat! Okay so how about fix it so you can be rezzed in Khaldun or something?

2. ROFL

3. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

Risk vs. Reward bro. But really I don't know what the reward is there now. Used to be great when the invisible swords thing always gave t-maps and sword weps that were good.

4. canary

canary Guest

Didn't you QUIT UO...?

Wait, let me rephrase that. According to your posts on stratics, haven't you quit now SEVERAL TIMES?

5. Jirel of Joiry

Jirel of Joiry Certifiable

Well seeing as how I only login and play once every THREE WEEKS I'm not the most active player. My sister plays with my accounts for the most part.

Does it OFFEND you that I pay for accounts but do not hardly play at all?

I did quit prior to the release of SA. After watching my sister play in the new abyss, underworld and stuff I had to try it so came back for a little bit.

My job is too demanding to have time for UO much less anything else....I work...I come home....eat...do laundry...shower...go to bed. Get up next day repeat. I never know how many hours I might work each day. Today I worked from 7:30AM to 1:30 PM ... Sometimes I may work from 8:00am to 5:00pm.

So from a CERTAIN point of view yes I have quit.

6. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You worked a six hour day and didnt play uo for 6 hours? How absurd. Get in the game!!!! What are you a mouse?

-Lorax

7. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

ROFL, you do realize that most working people typically put in 8+ hour days on the job. How is it they manage to log into the game of their choice after all of those demanding hours?...la

8. Plz note my sig. ROFL From YOUR point of view, as per your posts, you quiting has nothing to do with time. ;) BTW Jirel plz keep posting, since Chad Sexington has been gone your posts have kept me entertained.

"I am THROUGH with EAMythic they will not not get another penny from me....Idocers enjoy the free loot." A quoted line from you Jirel from my link in sig. I'm still camping your house's. Still waiting. ;)

9. WHOA !!! Rico is back ! We've missed ya...la:danceb:

10. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I was going to come in here and comment about how this seems to be yet another "EVERYTHING IN UO SUCKS EA SUCKS I AM SUPER AWESOME TEXAS RULES I QUIT I QUIT I QUIT" Jirel post, but it looks like you guys have it covered.

It would appear that UHall has finally turned against Jirel for good. Soon she will join popps in the room marked "Shunned."

11. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yes it does ;)

:p

12. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

I gotta go with the majority here ... I work 9+ hours per day plus drive time to/from and STILL can hit UO a couple hours a night if I wish. Even while doing laundry! While I'm cooking or washing up , etc ... naturally I am not ingame.

13. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Like you did, in IRC? ;)

14. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Sounds broken to me. Perhaps they could make a small zone near the entrance inside the dungeon where ressing would be allowed.

15. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Generally, when someone leaves of their own accord and doesn't come back, it indicates that they shunned you.

16. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

Which doesn't preclude any prior shunning :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.