1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How often can I challenge 'Dark Knight the Challenger of Ol'Haven'

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Guest, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I thought that I could do it once every 24 hours. The last time I tried was on Thursday, and when I try to recall it is still telling me that I cannot recall to this item at this time when I try to recall to the darkness?
  2. is it not once per character ?
    you can delete characters but there is a wait time before you can create a new one.
    plus you shouldn't be able to recall into this area. being a 'special area' and being 'new'.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

I believe he can be challenged more than once per character until success. I'll ask around.
  4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    I think there is a bug with the rune that it not reset to go back to the challenge after the 24 hours are over.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

From the KR Forum - Jan of 2008 - here

Pay close attention to Miss Echo's response and follow the links in it. She wrote up a good guide, which appears to be more like a 72-hour wait between attempts. See if this helps.
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, that is just lovely. Not even sure why I got kicked the first time. I was fighting him just fine, then the next thing I know I was out of the arena...