1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] How rare are Neon colored runebooks?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Sweety, Dec 28, 2008.

1. Sweety

Sweety Guest

I have a bright neon runebook and wondering how many there are out there. I also have a lot of the purple neon runebooks. I haven't seen any in a while on vendors or anything.

2. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

it depends. i've been hoarding neon runebooks for 3 years and i have about 200 total... most are the "common" colors though - aqua blue, dark blue, lime green and bright pink. i always love finding the more rare colors like bright yellow, bright orange and "velvet-rope red". the sigil purple ones are fairly rare and very pretty. i usually buy them (all colored neon books) for between 10k and 200k depending on color and availability. it's really hard to find neon books on some shards like baja and pacific... and really easy to find them on shards like chessie, europa and atlantic. hope that helps...

oh - also, people do still have neon runebook dye tubs, which is why the more common colors are so common. there's also a really pretty soft green that is becoming easier to find (it's a very blue-green, not a yellow-green) - i'm assuming it just changed hands into someone who is using it a lot more than it's former owner to dye runebooks soft neon green.