1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How rare is the Pendant of the Magi Recipe?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Rocklin, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

I am following the Tinker guide from the crafters forum which suggests doing the Havenwood quests until 60, and I just got the Pendant of the Magi recipe. How rare is that?

2. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I was told it's very rare, worth something like 1.5mill, and it makes sense that this should be the case. However, the first time I went off to get it, I loaded up five pack horses with ingots... Trudged off to Heartwood... and got the thing within five minutes.

3. Which are the best tinkering quests to do for this?

4. Rocklin

Rocklin Guest

The Trinket Weavers in Heartwood give four desirable patterns. Pendant of the Magi, Scrappers Compendium, Resilient Bracer and Essence of Battle. That is the quest I am doing while leveling Tinkering.

5. Lady Vivian

Lady Vivian Guest

OT just a bit. Sorry, but I am looking for the Stitcher's Mittens Recipe. Does anyone know which quest is likely to give this recipe?

6. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

7. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm not sure how rare it really is.

When turning in bottles and doing tinkering I got 6 pendants, 4 bracers, and no scrappers. I still sometimes take a day once in a while and try for a scrappers but to no luck.
    I recieved all those in just a few hours each day for a week. No, I didn't need a script either. Just motivation to get the scrappers for a birthday gift for a wonderful friend.