1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How red do Self-Resurection?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Albertus, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Hello guys, how do some reds do self-resurect? I kill them, then they self-resurect, get there gear and stealth away. ;-(

Thanks in advanced
  2. uomlplayer

uomlplayer Guest

Spellweaving, Gift of life.
  3. hehe dont tell.but i guess to late hehe.
  4. Oh just to let you all know this person is QUE? so what ever you give them,INFO OR OTHER .after then they WILL **** you .
  5. forgot this.he only want to know how cuz he didnt get to loot me after his dragon killed me.:)
  6. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Don't worry about it, kid. I just found out how to self-res. ;-)
  7. nightstalker22

nightstalker22 Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 13, 2007
    Gift of Life will not work if you are flagged with criminal status. Being a red anyway, I cannot attack a blue and self res, not sure if blues can attack reds and still self res, because that is not criminal offense, it is considered justice.

There are also seeds of life, which is more likely what was used, as not too many people have spellweaving on shard... I'd guess 10 - 15% do?
  8. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 3, 2004
    Actually, there's a ton of players who have spellweaving... it's just stoned.

It's one of the best skills in this game, but Siege doesn't have the type of choke-point battles other shards have so it's not used as often.

9. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Was FAR better before they made you have to actually hit mages with the spells as they were casting. I remember a 3-4 man team of Necro/weavers would take down entire guilds on Chessy if they were good cross healers. And in QUE's defense, they have been pretty nice to me, and I have seen them be good folks to new players. Both times I've killed them they told me good fight, and were respectful and even gracious to get some PvP action.
  10. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    So far in all of my business transactions with QUE I have had nothing but good dealings with them. :thumbsup:
  11. Dai Deneg

Dai Deneg Guest

QUE are my neighbours :danceb:
  12. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
  13. I have to say sorry with what i said of QUE? it was harsh of me to say what i did.I was drinking and was thinking about them being friends with another guild at one point, and was done wronged by the other guild that were friends with at the time.I am sorry.I took it out on them and should not have.