1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How the heck do I get out of Haven?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Priam_Sonoma, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Priam_Sonoma

Priam_Sonoma Guest

Title says it all. Made a new character and I will be damned if I can find the gate out.

Thanks, Priam

2. ki-rin

ki-rin Guest

there's a moongate just south of the carpenter shop

3. Solikos

Solikos Guest

If you head 'left' out of town (South West I think), follow the short path.. When it ends, a little further is the Moongate.

4. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

As has been said, exit the south side of the town and follow the path untill it ends. There is a moongate just off screen to the west. (maybe a tad bit south)

5. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The same thing had happened with me when I first started playing (almost 3yrs). I started and stayed in Haven for a long time and then I said, hey, how do you get out? I somehow missed that little isle at the bottom (at that time). So someone gave me a nice runebook of city banks (still use it). I didn't discover the dang gate till months later! Doh!

IDEA.... It might be a good idea for the devs to put some kind of announcer or guide by the bank to point the ways out.

6. EnigmaMaitreya

EnigmaMaitreya Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

In Everquest, the towns had NPC's called guides. You ask them were something is and they will walk you to them ... well as long as you can keep up and follow them.

Another introduced feature was the Find command or ctrl+f

This gave you a list of NPC's and you could select one and really nice looking golden twisting and weaving band would appear in front of you showing you the way to that NPC. ..... Well mostly.