1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to be tard in 2 step

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

1-Walk to the soulstone click take SS back and put arrow down on inscription!
    2-Lose inscription !!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Back before soulstones were around i used to run with gm parry on my necro temp, and i decided to trade that off for tactics one day so lost parry then.

So i decide to start parry again after soul stones came and i trained it up to about 98 and then accidently deleted it by putting another skill on with the parry arrow down. It took me more than a year to start again but finally trained up parry once more. So i've trained parry 3 times on siege.

and i did hiding once too

4. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

You're not alone... I did the same one day when I was in a hurry. Lost 88 detect! Luckily I did that BEFORE I used my alacrity scrolls!! Gained it back quick enough though.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

mh.. lost 120 tactics last week.. [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

It happens I have lost 120 Eval & GM Healing... oh and Inscribe when they first came out.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

This is exactly why I've fought shy of using the darn things. So far I've stored my mining on one and that's it. I just hope I manage to get it back ok when I need it and don't accidentally go and flush it.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

I previously found a whole different way to be a tard when I first started using soulstones. It was almost the opposite of your problem.

I had about 10 soulstones. I put a skill on 9 of them over time. Most around 75-80. Then I decide later that I do not want about 4 of the skills and rather would like them blank so I can move skills on and off. Now the tard part comes.

It took me forever to empty the 4 of them because i did not think about puting them on then setting them down and pulling another SS skill on to cover it up.
    I rather put one on and had it slowly go away while gaining other skill hoping it would hurry up cause I wanted all 4 empty.

Then it hit me when on the fourth that I was truly a TARD.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Yikes!

I did that to my stealth a while back, but luckily you only need to take stealth to 75!

10. yeah took my resist from 100 down to about 60 a few months back. still only have it around 94 i think

11. Jeremiah (JSV)

Jeremiah (JSV) Visitor

lost half of my animal lore and gm tinker off one account exactly same way

12. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I lost 95 points of mining. I didn't feel so bad anymore after I found out someone lost their 100 (or was it 120?) taming!