1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to bond a chicken?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Budweiser, May 21, 2009.

1. Budweiser

Budweiser Guest

What do you feed chickens to bond them if you can at all?

2. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feed it hay. Buy the hay from Npc farmers. It is called a sheaf of hay.

3. LOL chickens eat hay? Horses and cows eat hay, chickens eat chicken feed, lol

4. How many chickens have you met that could kill the horses and cows for there hay though??

:p

5. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

A sheaf of hay is correct and I have a 4xGm Greater Chicken that eats horses and cows for breakfast.

6. Bet my chicken beats yours!

7. Duct Tape usually works, from my younger days on the farm. You can bond a chicken to 'most anything if you have enough. Also good for removing the feathers prior to cooking.

8. I go with flour, various spices, and Crisco.

9. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

*laughs*

One of the first characters I actually met on Siege in 2004 was BBQ the chicken that Sloan owned. Now that was one mean Siege chicken. :) I was not sure if my first pking would be from vampiric reds on Siege or her...chicken. ;) I still miss BBQ the chicken there, I think some red FRIED it perma like.

Aye I think they bond with hay npc bought. I think I tried free wheat once from the brit fields but I do not think those worked but yeh try em cuz they are free but, it may only be npc bought hay for them.

10. Hay from the NPC is like 4gp...go kill a mongbat for it if your taht poor :p

Liked the story though.

IDEAD!!!!

X-SHARD CFC!?!

(Ill have to talk to GL CFC founders to make sure i can steal there name)

11. HOW fun would that be! Get together a whole PK guild that uses chickens to PK with!! The victims would be too ashamed to tell their friends how they died.

12. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

*laughs*

Even more comic on Siege...instead of someone shouting OMG I was killed by Krystal they are shouting OMG um nm am too embarrassed to say I got pecked to death by a Siege tamed chicken. lol

Trust me I eyeballed BBQ the pet chicken, very cautiously when I seen that chicken when I first went on Siege. :) I didn't know him nor his owner at all back then. Sadly BBQ got FRIED by someone else on the shard he was a siege *legend* as far as chickens go. lol

Never know what comic tricks one player may be playing on a new arrival when ya enter Siege. :) (or anywhere felucca for that matter)

13. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

I don't know if ye were playing UO back in 98 but if ya were remember there were way more mongbats on Glow back then. My first death ever in UO as a newbie was...being ganked by a swarm of mongbats in glow. haha Musta been 50 of em on me. So I ran half dead then seen liches in the cemetary...the bats ganking me to death so...the liches never got a chance to kill me. lol There was no NEW HAVEN holding our hands when we began UO back then. :) Then I got pkd outside of Delucia and thought..oh this game is FUN ! haha

14. PASmountaindew

PASmountaindew Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Here is my killer chicken. This chicken was trained up before there was a such thing as bonding pets.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

That is one helluva chicken.

16. Coldren

Coldren Sage
    Stratics Veteran

*Sigh*

That chicken has better stats than my main Warrior..

Maybe I'll start a new character with 50 taming, and build me a killer chicken. Likely *FARM* better than me..

Chicken.. Farm... I kill myself...