1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to break into your own house in 60 seconds...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Gareth, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

For those that have that chest stuck inside the roof which was hidden under it here is a way to get it Without having to re-customize and redecorate your entire house.

If you have a floor placed under your roof like I do you setup a goza mat and raise it up then place a ladder on it. Efield the area your standing on and make a gate under the ladder. Double click the gate to enter then double click it to go back and your on the ladder and you can get that awesome chest.
    *That you have been searching for with your sweet decorations you thought you lost six months ago.*

Obviously this cannot be done unless you are the owner since you have to place a ladder

[​IMG]

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I'm a bit lazier than that, I'll just unlock the item then click customize and quickly exit the menu. This pops the item under the house sign. :thumbsup:

3. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

It also for people that decorate with Gozas, Rubble Tables that put them on half walls have to do 500% more work. So for people like me I am more lazy heh

4. Nestorius

Nestorius Guest

What does the e-field do?

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Thats true! I had some flowers perched in an area I couldn't get to outside of the house by the wall, and remembered (luckily) that I could use a ladder to get up there, before I went back into customize (would have messed some things up).

6. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

If you need to change house levels (like your keep or castle roof prior to goza mats or ladders) you can cast efield on yourself, log out then back in, and it will pop you to a different floor (the roof if you did it right, IE blocked the other places you could have ended up).