1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to change CSC?

Discussion in 'Account Management FAQ and Info' started by CorwinXX, Oct 11, 2012.

1. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

My Ultima Online 6 Month Subscription will end on 10/19/12. I want to pay for the next 6 months. But I have renewed my Visa so I believe I need to update my billing information (CSC).

I have written to [email protected] twice.

The first time I was suggested to go to the web-interfece and fill a textbox that doesn't exists. I asked for more details and haven't got any answer.

The second time I was send to read EA Help Center Ultima Online My Account / Billing Information where it is written

Should I just leave the game or there are other solutions?

#1 CorwinXX, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2012
  2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

3. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you.

I know how it could be done before the last chage of the web-interface. But now there is no a field for CSC on that form.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

That's strange, I just checked and could follow all the instructions to reach the required page to edit a credit card.
    This is the screen you reach when you click on the 'Manage Accounts' link. You can see where our CC expired and that I edited and renewed the subscription. Obviously I've removed all personal information.
    manage.png

5. CorwinXX

CorwinXX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

When I click the button "Edit" I get a popup with CARD INFO. There is no field for CSC code on this form.

Is it not displayed for me only?

#5 CorwinXX, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2012
  6. Vor

Vor Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's actually cheaper to buy a 6 month code from the Origin store and apply that, for some strange reason, than to use your CC directly. And much less trouble than dealing with the new system.

#6 Vor, Oct 24, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2012
  7. Rhiannon

Rhiannon Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I found this thread because my credit card is ready to expire soon as well. I have to click "Update Renewal" to update my credit card. When I click that, it tells me that it will immediately charge my credit card for whichever code I choose (I do monthly). So it sounds to me like I'll have to let my account expire first before I change my credit card.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!