1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How To Change Game Login Password?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Katrena, Jun 24, 2014.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Seeing the questions about changing account information got me to wondering. How do you change the password that you use to log into the game?

Thanks, Katrena

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I think you mean the actual client login? This can be changed over here: https://accounts.eamythic.com/

I circled it in blue for you:

[​IMG]

3. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Never has worked for me.

4. Tomarke

Tomarke Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran D^A

Same here, tried multiple times. It never takes.

5. Katrena

Katrena Sage

I have not tried it yet, but according to EA's Mythic division, that is how it is done. It says to login to https://accounts.eamythic.com/ with your EA account name and password, select the account in the drop down menu, and select "Change Password" button in the lower left corner. It specifically says to use your EA account, and not your Mythic account name and password if that makes any difference.

Katrena

6. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I changed mine this way a couple of months ago.

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Everytime I've ever tried to use that it never works. Always borks things up. I quit trying long time ago because I would be totally quitting permanently if I ever was locked out of my accounts. I used to change passwords often.... have been too afraid to try anymore.

8. AtlanticRealtor

AtlanticRealtor ICQ 647752375
    REALTOR

Works for me all the time

You need to choose account on the drop down and next to subscription there is a change password option....works all the time

You must log into mythic 1st..... the very first password on the main site is for the mythic password and not for the account...

You need to log into your mythic account 1st.... choose account (UO) and change the game password

9. Katrena

Katrena Sage

I think this is where some people get confused. There is actually two ways to log into your Mythic Account. You can log in with your EA account name and password or you can login with your Mythic name and password. To change your password, you need to log in with your EA account according to EA's Mythic division.

Katrena

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  10. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I've changed mine multiple times using the method I posted above in the screenshot. Last time being 5th June.