1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to Contact UOGamecodes

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Katrena, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

I bought an item on UOGamecodes and did not receive the email with the code. Is there a phone number for them?

Thanks,
    Katrena

2. Aurelius

Aurelius Babbling Loonie

This page might help, it suggests if you need to order by phone "We can be reached by calling 1-866-543-5435 (option 1) and our Customer Service representative will be happy to assist you." Maybe that person will also be able to sort out problems with existing orders too.

3. I buy alot of items from uogamecodes IE Upgrade codes etc for gold in game for players who dont have the option and sometimes uogamecodes is horrible and I just have to call EA customer service to get an answer resolved.

Thats the best way to do it.

4. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

Silly question ... and really directed to EA I suppose.

If you cannot fix UOGameCodes or keep it working, why not just put up a page with the CS phone number on it? That way you only need to fart with the page if the number changes.

There are enough folks having to call CS because the doggone pages don't work, it seems to me this is the simplest cure.

5. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Natural questions that need to be asked:

Check your spam folder? Checking the correct email address you gave them?

6. Katrena

Katrena Sage

Hi,

I can't seem to get a person at the contact phone number. What is the email address that you use to contact customer service regarding UOGamecode orders?

Thanks,

Katrena

7. Best way is call 866-543-5435

select option 2 go through all the menus and just wait for a very long time. I just called them dealing with some codes and I got through in like 22mins.

8. Katrena

Katrena Sage

Hi,

I have been calling that number and no one ever answers, other than the recording. Option 2 is for Pogo and there are no more options after that. Is this what you are selecting for UO?

Thanks, Katrena