1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to copy a book(normal not rune or BOD)?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by wolffin, Jan 29, 2008.

1. wolffin

wolffin Guest

Tried finding information on this at main UO site. But all I found was info on using a scribe pen. I did find reference that when they started using new interface you could use the "old Method" to copy regular books. How ever there isnt any information on what the old method is. Any help is appreciated

2. This is very easy. Make sure you have the book you want to copy and a blank. Then in your skills, find inscription you can drag the jewel to your screen if you need to copy a lot, (I have it on mine). Or you can just click it. You target the book you want to copy and then the blank and there ya go.

3. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Also after you have made a copy of the book, if you don't want anyone to edit it, seal it with a red leaf.

4. wolffin

wolffin Guest

thank you verry much

5. Draken-Korin

Draken-Korin Guest

I'd have to say in all my years playing UO that was one of the best additions to the game.