1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How to do Window Flower Boxes...

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Pandora_CoD, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Pandora_CoD

Pandora_CoD Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend CoD

May 16, 2004
    Does anyone have a step by step on doing outside window boxes? Like how do you put the flowers up once you have them built?

:heart: Pandy
  2. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

May 12, 2002
    Could you provide me a screenshot of the area you're wanting to add flowers to?
  3. Sellingahouse

Sellingahouse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 13, 2005
    you can place a ladder and drop them in the boxes make sure you have a floor tile, if you put up only the walls it will not work. if you cant get the ladder to work right put the flowers on the ground under the boxes and use a deco tool to raise them. sometimes you can stand and place through the "window" using circle of transparency you might have to use a box and axe.
  4. Leira of Asrai

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 6, 2005

Then raise them to full height. They will stay there during customizing.

Customize and place your 1/2 or 1/4 walls.

Lower into place.

I like to put foxglove flowers 1 height above campion flowers. This combo makes the planters look fuller and with more colors.

Experiment with different kinds and see what you like best.
    Pandora_CoD likes this.