1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to Engrave the small gold boxs?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Riply, Dec 9, 2008.

1. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I engraved a bumch of small gols boxs a long time ago, but foregot how to do it. Also to erase an engraving already on a gold box is that simply a matter of re engraving the box over again. Thank you for your help.

2. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well just found out on my own if any one is interested in the answer. You can;t buy the tool to engrave the boxs, but you can make them via your tinkering skill under the heading of tools. U need ignots, springs gears and a diamond to make them. Each tool has one charge on them.

3. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Also if you want to remove an engraving use a tool on it but leave the textbox blank, it will remove the engraving and won't use up the tool.

4. Littleblue

Littleblue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Cool tips...thanks for posting!

I've yet to start engraving all of my containers, although it's surely a task on my list of to-do's. *grins*

These tips will come in handy. :)