1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How to find the Labryinth?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Seismic, Jun 28, 2008.

1. Seismic

Seismic Guest

I'm trying to find the quest in Heartwood to gain entrance to the Labryrinth where Miasma is???

I checked all over and can't seem to find it ... :(
  2. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    I believe there is a portal in Occlo south of the bank that drops you directly into the Labryinth.
  3. There is no quest required.....the entrance is in Malas somewhere (don't remember where)...though, if you find a rune library somewhere, you can recall/gate there.
  4. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    It's on an island in Malas, far west of one of the 2 cities in Malas...I forget which one.

Basically go west from whatever city it is. Come to the "shoreline" of the Sea of Stars, and double click this giant crystal thing. It takes you to the other "shore," onto the island. Then find the big doors and double-click them.

Or find a rune library or rune-seller.

-Galen's player
  5. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

wow... 2 years and everyone forgets....

Theres a Green Crystal north west of the western city gate from Umbra.
    2Clicky it and it teleports you over to the malas island. Labrynth is in the orange sandstone pilar entrance.
  6. Heh, I don't go there anymore, and I just have a rune marked to the actual entrance anyways...:)