1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Evaluating Intelligence] How to gain Eval 115+

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Samantha_deWintr, Jun 19, 2009.

1. I am trying to get from 115 to 120. What spell should I cast to gain at that level? I looked in the faq but didn't find much help.

Thank you!

~Samantha.

2. I have tried casting magic arrow on myself and gained .1 through that but it's been an hour so far and I'd hope for faster gains. Thanks!

~Samantha.

3. Zhao_Yun

Zhao_Yun Guest

Get a -29 Mage Weapon spell channeling weapon an get on a boat casting earthquake that how i got 120 mage an eval.

4. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

Go get discorded by a Satyr, to lower your Eval Int (in theory, increasing your chance at gaining). As far as I can tell, Eval Int is not tied to a spell circle at any level. I have gained at over 110 skill from all 8 circles. Once you get as high as you are, the gains come alot slower. The Satyr is the only way to lower your skill. Eval Int gains are not dependant on your Magery skill. I have trained it to GM without have a magery above 65.0.

Stayin Alive,

BG

5. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Don't worry about it and play the game.

You'll get there just as fast.

6. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Okay ignore all the bad advice these people gave you. spam clumsy or weaken on yourself about 1000 times and you'll get 120 from 115. You can also work resist spells up fast the same way.

7. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

This

8. Personally I prefer to spam create food, it gives an attempt every half second and you don't need to target anything. When you get overweight hold shift and drop them straight in a bin.

Though as above, any 1st circle spell will work.

9. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

probably worst way to do it.

Ive trained 120 eval on 4 magery in the last few months. The best way i found was 100 lrc suit 40 lmc and as much mr as possible and spam weaken on myself. gets there in no time