1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to get a trashcan

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Hariss, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Hariss

Hariss Guest

Is it possible to buy a trashcan for a house? Maybe from a carpenter or provisioner? Or not at all? Thanks.

2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Just stand wherever you want it to be, and say "I wish to place a trash barrel"

There was also, from the heritage tokens (I think!) an "altar of sacrifice" that worked the same as a trash barrel =)

*edits* Oh! And if you put it in the wrong place (you can only have one per house) double click an axe, and then target the trash barrel to remove it =)

3. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

yes, you can get the alter from a heritage token, i think it's technically part of the "evil decor". i've noticed for the past few months that if i drop something into the alter of sacrifice it appears to instantly disappear even though you get the same trash barrel message telling you the item will be deleted in 3 minutes.

last night i accidentally dropped a rubble tree into the alter of sacrifice and when i double clicked the alter to get the tree out the alter was empty. i was PISSED. so i in a rage i chopped the alter with an axe and the alter went *poof* and there was my rubble tree sitting where the alter used to be. stupid alter.

4. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Oooh! I woulda been pissed too!

But so lucky it was still there!

5. House customization will make it disappear. Simply repeat the placement process once you've commited the new design.