1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to get goza up higher than deco tool will allow?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Lucky Luke, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Lucky Luke

Lucky Luke Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Guardian's Of Valor

How can i goza up these entrance stairs? Are there any tricks for this?
    The decorative tool won't let me raise them that high. Please help :)

goza-at-ceiling-height.JPG

Feel free to comment on the design too ^^

2. Evianne

Evianne Journeyman

it might work if you put a floor there between those two stairs when you go into custom. Then put the gozas there when you come out of custom, raise them up a few tiles. Go back into custom and delete the floor tiles, then lower the gozas down so that they are level with the stairs and you can walk on them. Hopefully that works, sometimes if an item is next to a tile it shouldn't technically be able to be on it MIGHT put it into the crate, I'm not sure if it will do that or not with the goza right next to a doorway like that or not.

3. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

place the gozas then go up to the second floor, or third floor. and raise the gozas up. You need to be up higher. Like if you need something raised higher on the roof then the tool lets you place a ladder.

Lucky Luke and Evianne like this.
  4. Evianne

Evianne Journeyman

Really? I didn't know you could raise them even higher from other floors. That's super handy information!

5. Lucky Luke

Lucky Luke Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Guardian's Of Valor

Actually modified the design so i no longer need the goza but i decided to test it out anyway.
    It works like a charm :) Thank you!

6. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yup. Totally work and very handy to know.

7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Generally if you run up a ladder and are "higher" or on a higher floor than the item you want to raise you can raise it all the way to the top of the level you are on. Or lower it all the way to the ground of the bottom from above. I've done this a few times... Sometimes is rather a pain. But as long as you are above the item you can raise it as a general rule. You could have actually gone up to the roof stood on the edge and raised them from there. Works best in the EC.