1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How to get to Lord Status in under 30 seconds !REAL LIFE!

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by imported_BladeBard, May 2, 2008.

1. Im talking REAL LIFE
    I have just purchased a piece of land in Scotland
    a hillside plot with a fishing river nearby
    According to Scotish law, any title the owner of the lands has "LORD" is passed on to anyone who either inherits the land, or if the Land is sold.
    This also includes any sub divisions of the said land.

The title "Lord or Lady or Laird" is given to the Landowner in Scotland, not by a family blood line as under English law.
    As all Laws and Titles of Scotland are recognised by English Law, the title is Legal, and as Australian Law is in conjunction with English title Laws, it is recognised as officially legal and lawful in Australia.

So I am Officially now in REAL LIFE,
    Lord Daryl of Lochaber, Scotland

Now if this happens to interest anyone in becoming a Lord,
    all I did was purchased 1 square foot of land (30cms) of a Lords estate for $70.00 and bingo, Im an official Lord
    With fishing rights to the entire estate if I ever go
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

That is actually worth considering, Just for the hell of it.
  3. Thats accually kinda neat!
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

Pfft I'm a duke.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

Absolutly hilarious and VERY cool WTG!
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

its only a 99year lease lol
    so you are a claytons lord
  7. but farscape,, its worth it for the fishing alone..!!
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

Step one break ice
    Step two drop in huge rope
    Step three have the rope tied to a tree
    Step four run for life if you get a bite!
  9. step 5 head back to the country club
    step 6 order the local trout off the menu
  10. eric23

eric23 Guest

Joined you, preserving Scotish highlands is an awesome idea, albiet a novel one at that. Having Scothish blood 3 generations removed, its nice to have a little of home there for you, And the fishing ... hehe. [​IMG]
  11. wobblegut

wobblegut Guest

Fishing, the difference between drunken loitering and fishing is the presence of a stick with string and a sinker, hook and bait is optional.