1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How to go about getting a vendor

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by MonkeyBusiness, Jul 29, 2008.

1. I was wondering if someone out there would mind describing to me how to setup a vendor in Luna. We all know LA can use more of them as a search for warez can be depressing at times here. I figure that I would have a newbie player blowout for the first week where everything was free. I have a billion rings and weapons from Melissa and would like to help out newbies and those with new characters get off to a good start. Don't worry, I don't plan on destroying the market as the rings and weapons I would put on would be for new and intermediate-level characters (no crystalline rings, etc.). I would be willing to pay 25-40k per week (depending on location) for his vendor. If anyone is interested please post a reply.
  2. Azazel of LA

Azazel of LA Guest

Im sure I can help you out , get in touch with me and we will see what we can do.