1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] How to make an infinite water pitcher?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Miriandel, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Miriandel

Miriandel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I read a trick a while back which involved filling an empty pitcher on special locations, but could never get any of my pitchers to never get empty.

Has anyone an 'Infinite pitcher for dummies' guide handy?

Thanx.

2. Zym Dragon

Zym Dragon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

There technically is no such thing as an "infinite" water pitcher. What the special waves allow you to do is add another 5 uses to the pitcher, instead of telling you the pitcher is already full. I usually add a few thousand uses when I make my pitchers.

3. hen

hen Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If you go to the bridge just south of the beekeepers shop in Vesper there is a wave tile in the water there at the southern end of the bridge that let's you keep filling your pitcher with many uses. There are lots of these tiles around the map.

4. Miriandel

Miriandel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, now I get it, thanks ^^

5. Beastmaster

Beastmaster Guest

Or...use any water source in Tokuno and it will do the same thing. I like the little pond next to Zento bank.

6. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Place a water trough. They don't run out of water.

7. but you can't carry that in your pack ;)

On Sonoma we have what we call the mage tower and there are three waves just in front of it, I fill my pitcher from there several times daily when I pop over to beg off the NPCs. My pitcher never runs out of water when I do my plants or fish.

8. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The op never said anything about carrying it around. just wanted an endless water supply. In which a water trough covers that. Thanks.

9. Well actually the op wanted a pitcher that had an endless supply of water ;)