1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to make Fishermans Trousers Medable

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Zane_Xander, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Zane_Xander

Zane_Xander Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

ok I got me one of them Fisherman's suits and Fould out afterwards the pants are studded. ( That was cute of the programers to do that )
    welp off I went to imbu them, NOPE.. Cant do hat anymore. 0' wait I'll just pay 250K to have a mage do it for me(Biteing my Lip!) .... NOPE Cant do tht either, Mage said that item cant be medable.. What a Bunch a pop tarts for sure. I Hope they are getting there laughs in. Becuz that is pure 120% Bs! I curse thee...

Just Sayin

2. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I hope they will fix this , report it in bug forums here or at uo.com, I guess the same issue apply to the virtuoso set where one piece isn't medable, or the bestial suit

#2 Quickblade, Apr 23, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
  3. Ducky Momo

Ducky Momo Journeyman

I imbued my pants with the mage armor property....worked fine

4. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Well, there's a reason they should have had "Mage Armor" removable & applicable to ALL items Regardless if they are Artifacts or Over 4 properties.

How many times did I say that in the Latest Pub-81 Thread ? :p

Refined armor should be the ONLY Items you wouldn't be able to Add Mage Armor too.

#4 CovenantX, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2013
    Shakkara likes this.