1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to Make Small Fish Tank?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Tina Small, Jul 10, 2012.

1. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

I saw this small fish tank at a shop on Mugen and I couldn't figure out how the owner made the fish tank. It flickers ever so slightly, like there's a light behind or beneath it or something. The only clue I have is that it says "Crystal Brazier" if you click on it.

The fish are some wondrous fish and some orange petals. The bubbles are diamonds. I really liked the looks of it, but can't figure out how to duplicate it. I tried using Control-Shift to see object handles, but there's too much stuff in the house and nothing would come up for the fish tank.

small flickering fish tank.jpg

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

it's the crystal brazier from this collection

I've never set one up, maybe it flickers on it's own? specially since you cannot get any other object handles that you would recognize as light sources (course, object handles lately are kinda wonky for me, like the second floor stuff showing up on the first floor, things like that, but..........)

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

and you just reminded me of something I've been meaning to post here, the Decoration Kits by Maiden China

lots of good basics and really cute designs :) some time ago she made a post giving the passwords for the different items, which I immediately copied and saved:

The passwords are as follows:

Corner Fire Place: emberly
    Fan: wiggly
    East Fish: upstream
    Fish Tank: shmeeb
    Piano: aminor
    Round Fountian: tinkle

Dressforms:

Ball Gown: rainbow
    Cotton: cheese
    Gold: miniegg
    Swimsuit: sharkbait

If the passwords are wrong I apologize, I have not done anything with the page in quite some time. If some one else wants to sell decoration kits by all means.... I would even give you my flash videos those are based off if you want! Just keep in mind I make no promises on how long the web page stays up, and do not even have an active UO account any more.

~China

I don't know the first thing about copying or keeping a web page, hopefully someone that does will save this work

4. Herman

Herman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The light could be a com crystal turned on

5. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Thanks, Devil's Own and Herman. Yeah, I kind of wonder if the light is a com crystal underneath. I sure liked the whole thing! Don't know if I have any crystal stuff anywhere anymore, it's all so scattered, but someday I want to try that fish tank!!

6. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I'll have to look through my PMs, but I believe I asked her for permision to post those on UOHomeDecor and she agreed. I'll have to get around to that soon.

7. Zynia

Zynia Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It's a crystal thing from crystal boxes things.. Small fish from a fisher.. Fertile dirt, orange petals, and diamonds from a jewler for the bubbles. Place what you want IN the fishtank, on the tile vertical from it/in front of it.