1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

how to place a mouse hole?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Zacharias, Oct 25, 2011.

1. Zacharias

Zacharias Guest

finaly i got a mousehole (still need another one), but now i have a problem:
    i try to place it in a stonewall in my abbey but its always aborted! no chance to place it in a wall, anywhere.
    is there any trick?

when i place a mousehole in a middle of a room in a higher level and i try to go in in a small polymorphed form, i even dont drop into the lower level, like it should be.

r mouseholes buggy?

greetings
    zacharias

2. Luvmylace

Luvmylace Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Try targeting the floor in a nine area to see where it falls on the grid and adjust accordingly

3. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

Did they fix them yet? Last time i axed mine, it disappeared forever. :eek:

4. EvilPixieWorks

EvilPixieWorks Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

They are truly horrible, if you ask me. I don’t remember so much a problem placing them… it's finding them that’s the biggest problem. Or, in other words… finding them to be able to remove them or replace them someplace else. I believe, someplace in my house… there is a mouse hole that I can't even find. hehe. It was so long ago, the only way I think I can find it is to rip the house apart… construction mode or whatever. Even then I don’t know if it would be an auto moving crate thing or the sign refusing my request until the hole is removed.

I had actually forgotten all about it until I saw this thread. rolleyes:

5. arkanos

arkanos Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Also a warning from me, I axed mine as well and it went poof...

So I would be interested to know how you redeeded yours when you tried placing it and it went into the wrong place, thank you....