1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to price Mana Phasing Orbs?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Winter, Mar 9, 2014.

1. Winter

Winter Lore Keeper

I have a box full of MPO's from treasure hunting and need to clean house, so want to put them on a vendor. I see these requested often in chat, but prices are all over the board. What are fair prices, and which are most in demand?

thx

2. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Depends on the shard, and how many people are selling them. I routinely get 850k for them, and pardons, on Legends. Ive seen some shards way higher, a few shards a little cheaper. I usually check a few close shards and try to figure a median price, and start with that. My dad always said, " IF it doesn't sell, you can always go down on price and sell it...But if it does sell, you cant go up on that one."

Which I always took to mean, shoot a little high, and then back off until you find what works.

ShadowTrauma and Winter like this.
  3. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

There is always an auction house if your on a shard with a running gathering. And if the vendor search was up you could place on a vendor and walk the price down till it sells.

4. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Difficult ...
    As for the regs on it: MR is usually (little) more valuable/expensive than sr or hpr.
    Some combos are aftersought, those are the expensive ones:
    - lmc, hci, di (maybe dci too but i ve seen hci most of the times more expensive)
    - lmc, dci, sdi (with a lower price than the one before)
    Unwanted mods:
    - hci with sdi (barely any char needs both, thougt an lmc + sdi might sell decent)
    - lrc (Lrc 15 is simply not enought to free up imbuing slots on other parts)

#4 Silverbird, Mar 9, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
    ShadowTrauma and Winter like this.