1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to raise Dex on mage

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Loren, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi casters. Looking for advice on an efficient-ish way to raise dex and lower str or even int on my mage. I goofed and left sliders in odd places and now I am stuck with 10 Stamina. I have had Dexterity set up and STR and INT down for a few weeks now and I am not getting any change.

I do have some soulstones... do I need to borrow combat skills from a different character ?

-DOM

2. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Best way is to put your focus at cap (normally 100 unless you ate a power scroll). Keep the arrow up to gain. Then keep your stamina low and your dex stats will shoot up. Mark all others to either go down or be locked. I use server lines and run across them as this naturally resets your stamina to its value unaided by suit pieces.

azmodanb likes this.
  3. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If your total skill cap is, i.e. 720, and ALL skills are locked, set music to go up even though it won't because your maxed. Set a function key to last object, set Dex to go up and one or both others to go down if your stats are maxed. Double click an instrument in your back pack, and lay something on the function key. Dex will go up real fast.

Katrena

CorwinXX and azmodanb like this.
  4. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Great ideas thank you all.