1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to Raise Stats

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Katrena, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

How do I raise the strength (80), Dexterity (55), and Intelligence (80) on my character? They are unlocked and I have plenty of space, (230). The usual music, spirit speak, ect does not seam to work. I'm aware of the timer, but I can not get any gain.

Thanks

2. Prudentis

Prudentis Guest

So you are saying, that you are at the skill cap and cycle through two skills in the 0 - 20 range back and forth to get gains, and they don't happen?
    That would indeed be very strange.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

check here if you haven't. if your skill scroll has some room to spare at the moment, try using a skill you are NOT having success with ... example Mining for STR or DEX, etc.

Take it only to 20, then set it down and set another to go to 20. See if you start gaining stats that way. If you have a soulstone or fragment, you can stone off the unwanted skill(s) and then remove them from the frag/stone (no charge used or timer).

4. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thanks for the help. I finally got a gain in the strength I wanted to raise after going from 0-20 with mining seveal times. I guess he just didn't like me changing his stats after all of these years.