1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to re-activate character?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by lancelot99, Oct 18, 2011.

1. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

I appear to be going round in circles here with regards to re-opening an old acount of mine and need some advice on how to?

1 . i have an old char name and e-mail account the char is regestered to... but no idea about the old passwords i used etc ... how can i get this account back? where do i go? who do i e-mail?

2. where do i download the game? do i download a client, then download the latest game (the high seas) and that will include all the game content?

i hope to get back into the game as soon as possible :) the Europa shard

All advice apreciated

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

3. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Cheers, i am downloading the client..

i had to create a new EAMythic account, then sent them a request via e-mail to advise me how to access my old character - linked to my e-mail account

hope to get a reply soon so i can play

4. KingHen

KingHen Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Please tell us when they do and when you are successful. This will be a good current Customer Service test.

5. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Well, almost a full day and still no reply about re-activating from EA-Mythic.... guess they don't want my money......

6. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

First of all, did you create the Master EA account? You don't need to send an e-mail if you already know the e-mail account you're UO Account is linked to.

On the Account Management site, you'll see this on the bottom right-hand side of the page:

[​IMG]

Just remember to put _UO at the end of your account name.

For example: MyAccount_UO

Clicking on the forgot password link should get you an e-mail letting you reset it.

7. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

I have created a new master account

then i go to link account...

i see my old account name_uo but it wants a password to link to the main account (that i have just created)

and no option to send for password ..... for the link acount name !!!

why can't it be simple!! i only want to pay and play !

* indicates a required field

then i get this page

8. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Right, so you haven't been able to link it then correct?

If you do as I said in the above post, you should get an e-mail. Just click on the forgot Mythic Master Account Password and then check the email that's registered to your account.

9. lancelot99

lancelot99 Guest

Ok, i linked my old account to my master account...

now, just downloaded the enhanced client....

stuck in my user name and password (the old one now linked to my master account)

but says i can't enter ... user name or password not recognised???

do i need to upgrade to stygian abyss to log in?

confused and annoyed!!!

10. Njjj

Njjj Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'm sorry you're having so much trouble.

You do not need Stygian Abyss to log in. Make sure you do not use the _uo at the end of your account name when actually logging into game.