1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to re-deed the mouse hole?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by hawkeye_pike, Jul 16, 2008.

1. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hi all,

I successfully placed a mouse hole in my house, and it is working. However, I want it at a different spot, but I can't seem to re-deed it. I cannot even see the damn thing. I tried using an axe on the floor tile and on the wall, but it doesnt work.

Any ideas how I can re-deed the mousehole that I cannot see?

2. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

You have to be able to see it, and use an ax on it. Or, go tame a Cat and bring it to your house, and it will find the mouse hole for you, hehehe;)

3. hawkeye_pike

Stratics Veteran

As I cannot see it: What does it look like? Is there a screenshot available? Maybe it is so tiny the view is blocked by another item (my bartender standing in front of it)?

4. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It's a small black rectangle near the floor.

5. hawkeye_pike

Stratics Veteran

Thanks all for your help! I finally managed to find the hole. It actually is VERY tiny (approximately as small as an in-game mug), and it was hidden by a chair.

I like this new feature of being able to change the floors through this hole in mouse or slime form! However, returning back up through the hole seems to be difficult. It seems like any object locked down on or near that tile will make the hole a one-way passage. Even if those objects are things you can normally walk across.