1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Treasure Hunting] How to reach/undoable maps?

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Silverbird, Aug 8, 2010.

1. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 3, 2001
    I encountered my first problem with a map location. I am now shure, if that area cant be reached or if I only dont know how to. Maybe this thread can be used for posting pics of such maps for helping the devs in excluding those areas for valid t-map-locations.
  2. Mark Trail

Mark Trail Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2008
    Before SA that spot was ocean. Some power player on your shard might have marked it on his boat. I had a boat inside the volcano just in case some trick location came up there.

Other than the Pre-SA marking, you will have to wait 30 days and then some of the unreachable maps will be redone and you can decode them again to a new spot.