1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

how to remove from my backpack

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Asahina Yajinden, Jul 27, 2009.

1. hey i have 2 items i wanna get out of my backpack
    mainly the green scrolls from the undead quest arc how do i do this?
    any help would be apprecciated ty!!

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Abandon the quests.

3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Those green scrolls didn't have an actual quest to go with them, so there is no quest to abandon.

There are two ways of going about it.

1. Call a GM, wait for hours and possibly don't get a good solution.
    2. Fill your pack with 125 items and have a weapon (without spell channeling) in your hand. Cast a spell so the weapon drops into your pack. I haven't tried this one myself, so I don't know for sure if it works, but I do feel confident enough to parrot what I heard on the matter.

4. shulginist

shulginist Guest

Bam! Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! I really didn't feel like messing with a gm over some stuck items and this idea worked like a charm. Thanks!

5. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Out of curiosity will it always drop first the quest item or was it random what dropped and you had to keep repeating till it drop the unwanted scrolls?

I have had those black books from Sicarrii quest stuck in my pack for awhile because I didnt have days to wait for a GM to 'possibly show up'

6. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'll give it a try next time I'm on... I have the green scroll stuck in one of my packs as well.

(I also have a black book and an evidence quest ticket on another character, but I want to keep the black book. It's very important to that character... and won't risk losing the book in order to get rid of the "evidence.")

7. shulginist

shulginist Guest

It dropped the quest item the first time.

8. ok is there some fine detail i missed it still wont drop the scrolls.
    loaded pack w 125 items (blank scrolls used).
    non sc weap in hand
    wearing an arcane cloak so i can cast spells and not use reg's(melee char no spellcasting) tried it befor but had to use regs and they were consumed in spellcasting removing the 125 item limit defeating the purpose of doing this.

upon casting the spell weapon goes into pack but nothing drops????