1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How to say things in different languages aka Localisation in Spanish

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Trevelyan, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

So my girlfriend is from Latin America and wanted to use Spanish in UO

Except she cant work out how to say a thing.

Now, she is fairly intelligent and realises that people in Spain say certain things differently. However, after trying MANY ways of trying to say "all follow me", she just gave up and used English.

So, is there anywhere that tells you how to use commands like "all follow me" and "bank" in different languages?

Links to somewhere, or a list posted here, would be really helpful.

2. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 7, 2008
    Uhh, I know if you use the command "banco" which is spanish for bank UO will recognize it, it will open your bank box. Not sure about the other commands though.
  3. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 24, 2005
    Banque works too but I can't think of other commands either. :(
  4. Liquid_Ape

Liquid_Ape Guest

Banco = Bank
    compra vendedor = vendor buy (I think it should be "comprar al vendedor" but the other works)

never figured out why venta vendedor didn't work for "vendor sell". maybe its just me.

I used to know more. I will try to remember.
  5. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    She may want to check on both Katixa - Ultima Online and Ultima Online clanes aliados.

Hopefully Cal (the UO producer) can check with the team member responsible for the Spanish localization translation, and find out which dialect of Spanish is being used... and post it here.

Esperemos Cal (el productor UO) puede comprobar con el miembro del equipo responsable de la traducción localización en español, y averiguar qué dialecto del español se está utilizando ... y la publicaremos aquí.
  6. CatLord

CatLord Guest

That is portuguese... :gee:
  7. Trevelyan

Trevelyan Guest

Same in spanish too though.

Thanks for the clanes aliados link btw!
  8. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 27, 2009
    운헹 is korean and it should work but I've never tried. I'll have to next time I try UO at PC Room. (For some reason, I can't input japanese or korean in game on my computer)