1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Spellweaving] How to Train to 120?

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Katrena, Aug 27, 2011.

1. Katrena

Katrena Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hi,

The FAQ for Spellweaving says, "What and how to train, Comming soon." Since this is dated 09/01/2005, I don't expect to see an update in the near future.

How do you train Spellweaving from 100 to 120?

I got to 100 by casting Word of Death on myself, which is a real headache, no pun intended.

Thanks, Katrena

2. Tazar

Tazar Guest

If you are already at 100, then just keep with the word of death. There is no higher spell to use.

If you go to the dreadhorn dungeon and get discorded, the gains will go faster.

3. icm420

icm420 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Grab a horse, rabbit, dog, etc and head to trammel unguilded. Then cast word of death repeatedly on the animal to gain. I lived in trammel when I trained spellweaving to 120, so I built a "stall" for my pet to sit in so it wouldn't wander off. It takes a long time also, so the discord trick is very handy, however not all of us have positive karma.

Keep an eye out for spellweaving sot scrolls, they are defenitly worth paying for when you get up around 117 and higher. I've heard people having to wait several days, up to a week for a GG.

4. 5% Luck

5% Luck Guest

I like to check out the yatsoumoso mines, see if theres any tamers tanking the shadow ele there. WoD like all spells wont damage a shadow ele and its as sweet a spot as any to train up weaving.