1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How To : Transfer ?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by bcrankshaw, Nov 3, 2009.

1. bcrankshaw

bcrankshaw Guest

Hi All
    I want to transfer from Europa to Atlantic
    What is the process to do this.I haven't been playing UO for about 9 months ...but have payed my subscription...and I am a bit unsure about how to do this :)

2. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

You'll need a transfer token. You can either get these from the uogamecodes.com or off a player vendor in game.

3. bcrankshaw

bcrankshaw Guest

Brilliant thx :)

4. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Or, if you want to start from scratch, you can make totally new characters on your new shard, then transfer one character over at a later time with most of your crap.

Each token, when used, brings his worn gear, his backpack (must be light enough to recall), his bank box, his pets, and up to 5 loaded pack animals (that must be set to follow the character). Always have your most valuable items either on you or in the bank.