1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

How to unlock a 10 year old account?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by DarkDonkey_SP, Mar 27, 2012.

1. If it even exists anymore.

Used to play Siege P around 1999-2002 and due some epic nostoalgia trip, I decided to have a look back at the game which I had some of my best MMO moments in.

Anyone know how to approach this other than spamming EA support with mails?

2. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Jul 16, 2003
    Provided you have the account name & the last password you used (both are case sensitive), the process would be

1. Set up an EA account (which you might already have from other games, like SWTOR)
    2. Set up a Mythic account, linked to the EA account. This is most easily done if the email account you had the UO account with is still active, and you use it for the EA/Mythic accounts.
    3. Associate the UO account with the Mythic account.
    4. Put in payment information, and you're good to go.

There are threads in U.Hall on the process above (and, of course, how for some people it has gone horribly wrong).