1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to upgrade to Mondain's Legacy

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Kiera_II, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Kiera_II

Kiera_II Guest

Hi
    We've been back playing for a couple of weeks now and would like to upgrade to ML. I have tried purchase upgrade codes from the website but just get an error stating that the address doesn't match my CC address - I haven't put the wrong address, I've checked several times. I've tried the telephone number I am diverted to but that's unrecognised. [​IMG]

Can anyone point me in the direction of somewhere I can purchase 2 upgrade codes for my current accounts?

Thank you

2. Raj-Europa

Raj-Europa Guest

Ok after having alook around the usual suspects it seems like you wont get a code from anybody reputable.
    The gamecode website is known to be buggy when buying things so its not you.
    The easiest thing i can think is buying a actual boxed game from a online retailer and having alook around found this

http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/3256654/Ultima-Online-The-9th-Age-Edition/Product.html

Its the latest version of the boxed game from a good site and very cheap aswell.

Hope this helps

3. Kiera_II

Kiera_II Guest

Thankyou, but I'd already bought that. It doesn't give me access to Mondain's Legacy [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Unless I'm mistaken, when you buy a boxed version, all you have to do is go to your account management page, and enter the game code somewhere. Its been a while since I had to do it, but I'm sure that the 9th age gives you ML as well.

You could try downloading a different browser like Mozilla, as I've found that can help with a lot of automated online stuff where IE gets confused [​IMG]

Drake

5. Kiera_II

Kiera_II Guest

DOH! [​IMG] it seems we did get access to ML when upgrading to 9th Anniversary. It was the trial version I downloaded which hadn't upgraded. Thanks for the info everyone. Spot of luck the website was bugged in the end, saved me a few ┬ús [​IMG]

Now I have new land to explore [​IMG]