1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How to use Bushido for PvP

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by SYNFLOOD, Feb 8, 2009.

1. SYNFLOOD

SYNFLOOD Guest

Hello,

I have a Parry, Swordler Bushido Charakter and am a little bit unsure which spells to use.

1. What do you cast of spells if u attack a charakter first.
    2. What do you do if u attack a NPC?
    3. How do you use UOAssist for PvP? Do you only use it for changing weapons and drinking pots?
    4. Which keys do u use? I prefer the F1-F12 keys but think that they are rather to far away to make profit of them.

2. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

1. Depends. It's not a matter of what you cast first but rather when you cast it.
    2. Depends as well. If fighting magic monsters, use evasion. If fighting other stuff, use spells like confidence/counterattack.
    3. I use UOAssist for just about everything from weapon switching, pot drinking, apple eating, trap box setting, and mount/dismount macros.
    4. I use a gamepad. Many people use F keys, other people use just normal keyboard keys by their left hand to get to them faster.

3. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

1,2,3: What Chaosy said
    4: It depends on what your abilities are. Some people can use the F keys, but it's horribly inconvenient for me. I can't use the letter keys, since I'm also a role player and need to be understood when I'm typing. So I use F1-F4, <ctrl>F1-F4, `,1,2,3,4,5, and those numbers with <ctrl> and <alt>. For my archer, that's more than enough keys for my style. I just have to spell out any numbers when I talk, i.e. "one million" instead of "1 mil".

4. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

3 and 4. I use UOAssist to arm/disarm and dress char since I'm using 2D. I have my healing/cure and depending on char class and skills I might have divine fury/close wounds/trap box ect mapped to the mouse wheel and the 2 buttons on the side of the mouse using UOAssist macros. I'm also using the older G15 keyboard with the 18 macro keys on the right side. I map those to a combination of UOAssist and UO macros (using Alt + Key). Normally those are my disarm/arm weapons 1-4, primary/secondary specials, and misc skill moves.