1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Tech Help] How to use Vent with Full Screen?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Gyvalor, May 14, 2011.

1. Gyvalor

Gyvalor Guest

Can anyone share the way you use Vent while playing EC in full screen mode? I used to use the Left "CTRL" button to toggle mic in vent but since switching to EC I would have to click off screen to use vent but clicking off screen in full screen mode shrinks game to task bar.

2. Roland'

Roland' Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ya man you just have to run vent as admin, you prolly know how, but right click the vent icon and select "run as administrator" a box will pop up just confirm and your set.

Now if you could tell me how to get cartographer to stay on top for full screen mode id be set = p

3. Gilmour

Gilmour Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

common issue with vent using in games, and solution is what roland said. :)

4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I've found I have to run BOTH vent and UO as Admin.... Seems to solve the issue.

5. lucitus

lucitus UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

Or you run UOSA.exe as normal user, then you can use all programs using hotkeys ;).

6. Gyvalor

Gyvalor Guest

Thanks all, this fixed the problem.