1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How Truces Commonly End

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Yesterday, the truce between the Circle of Flame (COF) and KOC ended with bloody battles at the Shadowlord Dungeon and then Minax Base. It likely ended as predicted over a misunderstanding the day before, but was solidly lost after COF successfully raided the True Brit base defended by JSV, and then mounted a sigil defense in Minax.

KOC was completely honorable in their taking of the sigils from Minax by force, only to have the sigils stolen back from them. Once our full defense was up, KOC tried to stealth in a few times and mounted several frontal assaults over a lengthy period of time. It was great fun for everyone involved I think.

We may again field ally with KOC in the future if both sides agree; as we have mutual respect (despite some Stonehaven board PVP that got rather nasty). There was some very good Stratics board discussion about the day’s battles, but unfortunately that got a bit unpleasant in the opinion of some (including at least one mod).

I should also mention JSV put up a serious defense at True Brit castle, but our use of faction guards beat their use of a non-faction tamer defense. Valiant effort inside the castle JSV.

I just want to say thanks to everyone in my alliance for helping in the day’s efforts and the same to others for bringing a high standard of game play. Let’s do more of this!

2. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

<blockquote><hr>

despite some Stonehaven board PVP that got rather nasty

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't play me with that innocent look! [​IMG]

4. Noc

Noc Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

*whistles too* [​IMG]

5. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

Can you guys whistle in unison? You two may have to share the naughty chair for a while. [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

*whistles too* [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Same to you!

7. Noc

Noc Guest

bah, I'll take that seat Kat....venting on poor Ha Ha just seemed the right thing to do atm.... [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

bah, I'll take that seat Kat....venting on poor Ha Ha just seemed the right thing to do atm.... [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as you two got it out of your system, I think we are all good.

9. Noc

Noc Guest

It's out of mine, can't speak for "laughing dude"

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, its done as far as I am concerned and was not the point of my post anyway. Let's end it on a high note and talk about the faction fun!

11. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

or..... or.... we can unlock the thread on the stonehaven forums and have some fun [​IMG]

12. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Yesterday, the truce between the Circle of Flame (COF) and KOC ended with bloody battles at the Shadowlord Dungeon and then Minax Base. It likely ended as predicted over a misunderstanding the day before, but was solidly lost after COF successfully raided the True Brit base defended by JSV, and then mounted a sigil defense in Minax.

KOC was completely honorable in their taking of the sigils from Minax by force, only to have the sigils stolen back from them. Once our full defense was up, KOC tried to stealth in a few times and mounted several frontal assaults over a lengthy period of time. It was great fun for everyone involved I think.

We may again field ally with KOC in the future if both sides agree; as we have mutual respect (despite some Stonehaven board PVP that got rather nasty). There was some very good Stratics board discussion about the day’s battles, but unfortunately that got a bit unpleasant in the opinion of some (including at least one mod).

I should also mention JSV put up a serious defense at True Brit castle, but our use of faction guards beat their use of a non-faction tamer defense. Valiant effort inside the castle JSV.

I just want to say thanks to everyone in my alliance for helping in the day’s efforts and the same to others for bringing a high standard of game play. Let’s do more of this!

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed! looking forward to what happens in the next 3 days!

thanks for the fun fights guys and looking forward to seeing you on the field [​IMG]

ps jsv is a really awesome guild, I think if we played like them wed have more fun [​IMG]

not!

13. Puffy instead of saying "agreed", you should use *nods*, it much cooler on these boards. And you might get that coveted mod job you've been dreaming about. [​IMG]

14. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

Puffy instead of saying "agreed", you should use *nods*, it much cooler on these boards. And you might get that coveted mod job you've been dreaming about. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

*chuckles*

*nods* Casually walks away whistling [​IMG]

15. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

keeping the seat warm for me? [​IMG]

16. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

keeping the seat warm for me? [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]