1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] How was your Rares Fest Experence?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Fraggles, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

We would like to know what you liked and did not like about this Spring fest on ls...Dont be shy we want to know the good, the bad and the ugly!!
    Im sure this thread will be helpful to the next hosts of Rares Fest.

2. blueturtle

blueturtle Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I had a great time, sold more than 1/2 of the 300 items i brought, And really liked how the vendors were spaced out every other tile so i could walk around and say "vendor look" without anyone pancakes at me for standing on vendors :)

3. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

Well the harbingers were a bit pesky and a few in attendance *Cough* Hector the Harsh, really smelled awful.

Otherwise it was a pleasant experience. Well done.

4. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i bought about 15 2008 neon gift boxes i needed so i have about 8 to go to finish the 51 collection

however, i have yet to see an ice green and ice blue box anywhere so the next fest will be interesting!

if anyone has one of each for sale i am going to Atl before heading home for Europa!

super stuff, first rares fest, and loved it

currnetly need

pure white (not luna white)
    Midnight blue
    (using Pinco's UI hue picker)

Ice Green
    Ice Blue

may yet pick up Europa Gold at fest before i go

if not

Europa Gold

then i am all done!

5. Kraxal

Kraxal Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Had a great time. Bought some stuff sold some stuff. Plzs give us a bit more time with the vendors that are up if you dont mind! Appreciate the whole experience. Oh and great auction also! Thanks.

6. Radugast

Radugast Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Good work to all those who hosted this fest! The silent auction was awsome, the vendors were set up great with good spacing for people who like to use the search commands. Very well done, Thanks!

7. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hey a great time thank you so much for all your hard work. Look forward to the next one.

8. lupushor

lupushor Guest

Great job from the crew, perfect setting. Also the auction was by far the highlight of this Fest and imo auction system worked better than at the last one.

Cheers! and Thank You for hosting us !

9. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

awesome fest even though i wasn't able to attend the 2nd half. sold everything i brought, bought 2 things i've been looking for for quite a while, loved the vendor spacing and the house/town set up. thanks fraggles!!!

10. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you everyone for all the hard work.

I had a great time at this fest.

11. Lord Nabin

Lord Nabin High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Glorious Lord ACW

Dear Rares Fest Organizers,

What a wonderful event you put on for all of Sosaria! Everything seemed to be very well thought out and executed. There were many fun and creative activities for everyone at all levels to enjoy.

I really appreciate all of the time you each put into this event. I heard a ton of comments from people in regards to how much they enjoyed the fest. I believe you set a new standard that other will be challanged to reach for.

Congrats to your success! Thank you for a wonderful event!

12. Herman

Herman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Had a Fun couple of days only got to take part of one "game" the race form brit to skara that one was fun

One thing i like to ask is what day was the official opening of rare fest i thought i came to LS a day or so before the rare fest started or so i thought only to find out raffel vendors was sold out and alot of the other vendors was almost sold out aswell

Another thing the Rare fest channel no one was using i think at least one of the hosts could be in that channel to help out people that have questions

Overall u did Great thx u all for hosting this event