1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How would I go about?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kaleb, Jan 9, 2009.

1. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Getting my post count from my old name "Kaleb of pacific" xfered to my new name of Kaleb. (i play more than one server)???

2. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if you email the stratics board mods and ask, they'll combine them for you :)

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

unless like me, your stuff was lost. :(

4. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Mine was too. :sad4:

5. Devil_Woman

Devil_Woman Guest

Mine was lost, too, but I still emailed them what I could remember. I didn't remember my exact post count, but I did remember the post-count title I had and the date of my original registration. My previous posts are lost, but, as you can see (look left), they still managed to put count, title, and registration date back at least close to what it was.

Your old posts will remain lost, not much they can do about that, but if you will email what you know/remember they can still update things like title, post count, and registration date.

6. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Email an admin, and they should be able to help you out. Give as much info as you have about your old login (Your exact username that was lost, approx # of post counts, email address tied to the account if it's different from your current one). As a few posters mentioned above, not everyone's data was able to be retrieved. I never checked on mine, I just figured fresh board, fresh start. Hence my low post count despite the fact that I've been a member of these boards since the official UO.com boards closed.

7. tammi

tammi Guest

Haha, I lost my account in the great forum screw up of 04! Didn't know you could get the posts back.

8. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Post count numbers mean absolutely nothing when it comes to the posters opinion value. Look at Ric...errrrr....nevermind.

9. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I'm not sure, but if you can point out a specific post you made, that is now labeled as a "guest" post, they might be able to figure out something from it.

10. Crysta

Crysta Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Any way to do it without email? I tend not to use mine much as I find it a chore, but i'd really love having my postcount and title back (even if what it was for has yet to surface).

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!