1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

How would YOU

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Specialshoes, Nov 16, 2012.

1. Specialshoes

Stratics Veteran

How would you juggle these skills on a 720 template for PVE

Archery
    Spellweaving
    Resist
    Tactics
    Anatomy
    Chivalry
    Meditation
    Heal

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  2. Logrus

Logrus UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

PvE, you'd first drop resist.
    Figure out what you can get jewelry for.
    And then
    120 Archery
    120 Tactis
    120 Anatomy
    120 Spell Weaving
    120 Chivalry
    100 Healing
    The Rest in meditation.

Mana Leech weapon.

kRUXCg7 likes this.
  3. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Id drop chiv to 84 as thats the most you need [if i remember correctly] to get the 50% bonus from EoO and put the remaning 56 into med and if you can 30 on jewelry, if you can get away with wearing the hunters headress thats another 20 you can pt into med.

4. Logrus

Logrus UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

Don't know why you'd drop chiv to 84 in this case. Its fine if you're aiming to only be the same as it was, but you're recommending sacrificing 47% more damage to get mana regen which could better be covered by mana leech. That really only makes sense if you're plaing ona bushido character which is relying on perfection for most of the damage.

5. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I dont understand, so with EoO you get 100% damage increase at 120 and 50% at 84? Is that what your saying?

If so i didnt know that :) learn something new every day

Thunderz

6. Logrus

Logrus UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

At 84 chiv EOO gives 50%, at 120 it gives 82%. (At 120 consecrate gives 15% so its a total of 47% : 32 + 15)

7. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Wow i really didn't do my home work when the change came out!! [tbf i was trying to do my masters and play uo hehe] i thought consecrate just made the damage to the targets lowest resist.

Would explain the weird numbers i keep getting and cant work out :)

Thanks Logrus you have definatly earned your "UO Legend" title :D

Thunderz

8. Logrus

Logrus UO Legend
    VIP Stratics Veteran

I figured concecrate needed a bit of oomph to reward 120 chiv.

9. Lorax_Pacific

Lorax_Pacific Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This template/skill choice doesn't have the reduced mana cost and to get that my archer has bushido and ninja. It seems this template would be very mana hungry and mana expensive. How common would spell weaving use be? One EOO and a consecrate likely would put you below 50 mana pool. What spells would you cast? The mana leech with archery will likely be 4-8 mana 25% of the successful hits and replenishing mana won't happen.

I have found 40 necro with 60 SS and using wraith form to be much better than mana leech and consistently replenishes mana. This also frees up a property slot on my bows. I dropped healing and won't go back. The curse weapon costs me half of 7 mana and lasts 18 seconds. If I am at a spawn and using momentum strike health is leeched from both targets with hit area on my bows my health remains full. Curse weapon works through poison so I let the poison wear off.

Can you describe more about how you would use spellweaving.

-Lorax

10. Specialshoes

Stratics Veteran

I use spellweaving for Pixies, Wildfire, Word of Death, Attune weapon, cant think of the name of the healing spell right now.... I think I use every spell in the weaving book except ethereal voyage and immolate weapon. I have mana regen on each piece of armour, lmc, also an elf. Every once in a while I have to wait for a couple of seconds to charge up my mana. Or if I am using Word of Death that drains it real quick.

I know what my template is and how I use it. I was looking for ways other people would divide up those skills as maybe I overlooked something.

11. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I use this exact template, and have been using it for quite some time. It is a power house and as for "mana hungry" it definitely is.. but having leech and 40%lmc as-well as various other mana mods I seem to very seldom run out. Lorax your template is also very versatile and I have contemplated about going that route, maybe one day when i have more time to experiment on TC I will.

12. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I would go with the chiv at 84 if only because at last check mana leech on bows was a bit to low for me.