1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Howdo I "make" partial pentagrams?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Alyssa of ATL, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Hi!

I've seen pictures of partial pentagrams (like just the middle star part).
    I think it involves chopping only part of the pentagram after placed, but I can't remember exactly.
    Can someone give me instructions, please?

2. Sweety

Sweety Guest

I haven't done this myself but it seems similar to the stone kitchen tutorial. You place a cluster of gozas large enough for a pentagram to fit on it and then you raise them. Then you place the pentagram on top of them and lower the goza in the middle. It should break.
  3. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    Heya, yeah it's a 3x3 square of square goza mats, placed and raised up 2 times each. Then you place the pentagram and lower any one of the goza mats twice to break the pentagram. This makes every tile of the pentagram broken from the original and you can lower or raise them. If you realize you have screwed something up and need to get the pentagram whole again, you just need to get each pentagram piece on the same z coordinate (usually by lowering every piece as far as possible).
  4. Fink

Fink Guest

Just confirming: Redeeding the centre square from a broken pentagram will destroy it? I generally use whole pentagrams for carpet, overlapped 1 or 2 rows, as I actually like the light and dark patches. I seem to remember destroying abattoirs when I broke and redeeded them.
  5. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Yup =) If you only have the centre square left, and try to redeed it it will destroy it
  6. Fink

Fink Guest

Thanks! :D