1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Howdy LA!

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by AB Corps, Dec 6, 2009.

1. AB Corps

AB Corps Guest

Howdy Everyone!

Decided to come back to UO for a while after quite a Hiatus! Here's a little history:

Played from 3 months after release up to the release of AoS on Lake Superior.

It's been a while but I had heard about the new expansion and decided to check it out. There's lots of new stuff that I'm still trying to work my head around but I'm here for a lot of Nostalgic fun! Hope to see you in game :D

AB Corps
  2. Keira

Keira Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 13, 2009
    I too started with UO on the Lake Superior shard. Moved here to place a house way back when. hehe

Nice to have to have you here! :)
  3. Elektra Rose

Elektra Rose Guest

Welcome back!

If you need anything let us know, I am sure there are plenty of us around willing to help ya out on your return!
  4. A big Texas Howdy !!!
    Welcome back to UO :).....If you need anything or we can help in anyway lets us know...
  5. AB Corps

AB Corps Guest

Thank you all for the warm welcomes :D

I do have a couple of questions: I have just made enough money for a house and I want to add vendors. Where would be a good place to put a house, and what exactly are people needing as far as resources here?

I have to give KUDOS to the owner of the House next to Despise. They are keeping this little archer stocked with bolts and arrows!