1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Howdy Napa

Discussion in 'UO Napa Valley' started by Rick Arnold, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Rick Arnold

Rick Arnold Visitor

Well, I've finally returned to my original home shard of Napa Valley after a very long absence.

Granted, no one around here would remember me, I played from roughly '98 to '01 as Billy Madison, a low-level fencer that spent most of his time with the Five Orders of Justice and briefly with the City of Mith and mostly hung out with Happy Gilmore (one of my real life friends at the time) and Bret Martin, who were fellow FoJers.

Anyways, I returned to UO about six years back, now using the name of Bret Martin, and having transferred over to Atlantic to play with another friend. He quit a year or so back, and after spending that time screwing around by myself, I decided I wanted to return to the homeland. And here I am... I managed to score a nice-sized custom plot over on Mith Island on Felucca -- something I'd never have been able to do a decade ago.

I notice that the server is pretty well dead at this point, but I hope to meet some people again. I'm contemplating restarting FoJ as a RPing guild as well, but we'll see how things go.

Anyways, it's nice to be back to Napa.

2. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nice to see people returning to Napa, Welcome back

3. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor Evergreen

Howdy...

From what I understand Gabe still maintains his accounts for the venerable & original Mith houses. Been a while that I ran over that way... maybe will go visit just to see what new ppl are planting houses there.

4. Ox AO

Ox AO Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hey, Rick we had an event on Mith a few months back. I am talking to Gabe right now.
    I will PM you.